Yala Peak climbing is the fantastic mountaineering trip in Nepal for beginners who aim to experience mountaineering trip in Nepal. Yala Peak is near to KyanjinGompa and is a part of Langtang Himal.
An enthralling popular easiest and non-technical peak Yala is located in the Langtang region. Langtang Trekking region is the nearest Himalayan region from Kathmandu which lies north of the historical valley.
Yala Peak climbing is the fantastic mountaineering trip in Nepal for beginners who aim to experience mountaineering trip in Nepal. Yala Peak is near to KyanjinGompa and is a part of Langtang Himal. The surprising views of Shishapang(8012m.) and Gangchempo (6388m) from the top of Yala peak and beautiful Langtang Valley with rich culture and Tamang villages are the highlights of Yala Peak Climbing.
Upon your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu aHike Manaslu representative will be there for your warm welcome and help you to transfer you to the hotel. Take rest, get refreshed from jetlag. In evening you will be joining a welcome dinner with Hike Manaslu Team. Overnight at hotel.
Set off to Syabrubesi. On the way you will offer with superb views of green hills and small villages. We cross Trishuli Bazar, Betrawati and then Dhunche before reaching Syabrubesi. It takes 9 hours approx. drive to reach Syabrubesi. Stay overnight at Syabrubesi.
From Syabrubesi the trails first descends where we walk through woods. It then ascends a
Starting day of our trekking, from Syabrubesi the trail first descends then turns northwards, passing through woods, sometimes filled with monkeys. A ascending trail brings us to a junction with the trail from ThuloSyabru. The region is deciduous, rich in birdlife and home to the extremely elusive red panda. (aprox.6hrs)
Take steep up trail and follow the LangtangKhola to climb GhoraTabela which gives a glimpse of Mount LangtangLirung. From there continue the trekking pass Thangshep valley before reaching Langtang. It taks approx. 6 hours to reach Langtang. Langtang is a beautiful village which looks like Tibetan settlement. Stay overnight at one of the teahouse.
A short trekking day. From Langtang we follow beautiful stream and cross the yak pastures. Along the way today we also pass some small but beautiful Tamang villages including Mundu and Sindum before leading us to KyanjinGompa. KyanjinGompa offers the stunning views of Langtang range and LanghisaHimal. Stay overnight at teahouse
A rest day in KyanjinGompa. After breakfast hike up to TserkoRi (5,000 m) for mesmerizing views of Langtang range, Kinshung, YansaTsenji and also watch Lirung Glacier. After lunch, visit Yak cheese factory and taste fresh yak cheese. Enjoy your day. Overnight at teahouse
From Kyanjingompa take ascent trail and pass some pasture before reaching Yala Peak Base Camp. Reach Base camp and set tent for overnight.
We start climbing early morning.The climb to the summit is relatively easy compared to other peaks. Once we are on the top we can enjoy the magnificent views of Shishapangma, DorjeLakpa, Ganchenpo, Naya Kang, TserkoRi, LangtangLirung and other neighboring mountain. After then we return back to base camp for overnight.
One extra day is scheduled into our itinerary in case our summit attempt gets disrupted by bad weather.
After our successful summit of Yala Peak, we leave the base camp and drop down to the more fertile and inhabited lands above Langtang Valley. The trek is long but steady as we head to GhoraTabela.
From GhoraTabela we descend down and pass some beautiful Tamang villages and farming lands where we can see farmers working in the field and trek to Syabru. We get glimpses of mountains almost all the day way back to Syabru. Overnight
We take descent trail and trek back to Dhunche. This will be the last day in Langtang region. Stay overnight in Dhunche.
Travel back to Kathmandu overland viewing wonderful green hills. In evening join farewell dinner organized by Hike Manaslu Team. Overnight.
We will transfer you to the airport for your return flight home. We hope to see you again in Nepal.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off services by private car
- 4 night hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- One farewell dinner in Kathmandu with live cultural performance at authentic Nepali restaurant on the last evening
- Souvenir (t-shirt, mug, pen, bag, etc.)
- Peak permits for Yala Peak
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Climbing guide/s (Sirdar) and Trekking guide/s
- Trekking Cooks and Kitchen Helpers
- Necessary porters (one porter carries 25 kilograms)
- Coverage of insurance and rescue for climbing guides, cooks and porters
- All meals three times a day during the trek/climb
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) for some nights and some nights camping
- Necessary trekking/camping equipment such as tents, mattresses, sleeping bags, down jackets, cooking utensils, etc.
- Cooking fuel
- Camping charges
- All land transportation wherever applicable
- Insurance and equipments for guide and porters
- First aid kit
- Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your own travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost incase required.)
- Personal nature expenses
- Travel insurance
- All drinks & beverages
- Hot shower
- Battery charges
- Personal Climbing equipments
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu