Explore magnificent mountains views, wonderful Tamang and Sherpa culture their living style and also advances to explore the flora and fauna of Langtang National Park.
Langtang Valley Trek is a short trekking from Kathmandu offers the magnificent mountains views, wonderful Tamang and Sherpa culture their living style and also advances to explore the flora and fauna of Langtang National Park.One of the major highlight of Langtang Valley Trekking is the glaciers. As there are more than 60 glaciers this Langtang trekking is known as “The valley of glacier trek”.
This tremendous trek offers awe inspiring views of Langtang and Jugal Himal ranges. It also advances to see the wildlife of Langtang National Park. The wild animals that can be found during Langtang Valley trekking are: Himalayan Black bear, wild cats, Himalayan Thar, deer, snow wolves, snow leopard and the endangered Red Pandas. Another attraction of Langtang trekking is the traditional culture and living style of Tamangs, Yolmus and Bhotais society.
As you arrived in Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu, a Hike Manaslu representative will be there for your warm welcome. And will help you to get to your hotel. At night, you will have a welcome dinner with our representative in one of the typical Nepali restaurant. O/N.
A guided full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. The sightseeing program is focused to introduce some highlights of UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Swoyambhunath ,also known as “Monkey Temple”, Pashupatinath –temple of Lord Shiva and Bouddhanath; a Buddhist place. O/N
Set off towards Syabrubsei by bus. It takes approx. 9 hours to reach Syabrubesi from Kathmandu. Overnight at Syabrubesi. O/N
The trail follows the Langtang Khola which goes through dense forest of rhododendron, oaks and bamboos. We cross some several suspension bridges and reach Lama Hotel for overnight. O/N.
Follow the west bank of Langtang Khola and hike up to Ghoratabela which is Yak grazing land and follow a steep up trail to Langtang valley. The stunning views of the Langtang II (6561 meters), Langtang Lirung (7225 meters), Kimshung (6745 meters),Naya Kang (5844 meters) makes our trekking wonderful. Stay overnight at Langtang. O/N.
Follow the sandy bank of Lantang Khola. Pass a small village where house are built of stones then reach Kyanjin Gompa- a stunning views point which offers mountains, glaciers , icefalls and we can also taste yummy yak cheese and curd. O/N.
Visit Tserko Ri (5000m) for magnificent views of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Range, Kinshung, Yansa Tsenji and the foot of the huge Lirung glacier. After then have breakfast and trek back to Lama hotel. O/N
From Lama Hotel our trail descend down all the way to take us Syabrubesi. Along the way we can enjoy walking through the lush green vegetation. Stay overnight at Syabrubesi. O/N.
Travel back to Kathmandu by bus. In free time walk around Thamel and buy some gifts for friends and family back home. In evening join farewell dinner with Hike Manaslu Team. O/N.
A Hike Manaslu representative will escort you to Tribhuvan International Airport to catch your returning flight. We hope to see you again in Nepal.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.