Everest Panorama Trek is the amazing short trek to capture splendid view of Mount Everest. Among the various trekking in Everest Region this is the best short trekking in Everest.
Everest Panorama Trek is the amazing short trek to capture splendid view of Mount Everest. Among the various trekking in Everest Region this is the best short trekking in Everest. Many people all around world wants to see Mount Everest but generally they do not have enough time and Everest View Trek is the perfect trek for those who want to see Mount Everest in less time.
Mt. Everest (8,848m.), the world’s highest mountain, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Island, Pumori, Nuptse, Thamserku are the major Himalayan range we can see during the Everest panorama trek. Exploring the flora and fauna, Sherpa culture and their living style of Everest region will be life time memory for every trekker. Another highlight of Everest Panorama trek is Tengboche Monastery- biggest Monastery in Khumbu Region.
Upon your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, a Hike Manaslu Treks representative will be there for your warm welcome and help you to transfer to the hotel. In free time enjoy walking around Thamel.
Take your breakfast and get ready for a guided full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. The sightseeing program is focused to introduce some highlights of UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Swoyambhunath ,also known as “Monkey Temple”, Pashupatinath –temple of Lord Shiva and Bouddhanath; a Buddhist place.
Take 40 minutes scenic flight to Lukla. In Lukla meet the remaining crews and get ready for the trekking. From there with gentle walk via Dudh Koshi River bank we reach Phakding for overnight.
The route follows the Dudh Koshi River and crosses many suspension bridge to get Namche Bazar. On the way to Namche we can get the first glimpse of Mount Everest. Namche is trading center of Khumbu region. It is also popular as Sherpa Capital.
As the elevation goes up it is always better to have a rest day. This day we can hike Thame or Khunde. Exploration of Namche Bazar and visit of Tourist Visit Center at Namche are the options for the day. Enjoy day at Namche Bazar.
With early morning breakfast, we start our trekking to Tengboche. The trail follows some ups and downs to reach Tengboche. The awe inspiring views of Mount Everest, Mt Nuptse, Mt Lhotse, Mt Amadablam and Mt Thamserku follows us all the way to Tengboche. Tengboche itself is one of the best view point in Everest Region which also have the Tengboche Monastery. Enjoy exploring Tengboche Monastery and watching mighty Himalayas.
Follow the same way back to Namche Bazar where we can find fellow travelers going up for Everest Base Camp Trekking. It takes approx. 6 hours to trek back to Namche Bazar.
Follow the same route and trek back to Lukla gently from Namche Bazar. In evening join the farewell dinner with porters at Lukla.
With 40 minutes spectacular flight, we get back to Kathmandu. Take some rest at hotel. After then do some last minutes shopping. In evening join the farewell dinner with Hike Manaslu Team. O/N.
A Hike Manaslu representative will escort you to Tribhuvan International Airport to catch your returning flight. We hope to see you again in Nepal.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car / van / bus according your trip.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Local Sherpa licensed English speaking Guide. We have some other languages guide as your require.
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag by Hike Manaslu
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.