This tour package is designed to explore the valleys: Paro and Thimphu. In spite of the short duration of the tour, this tour package encompasses the main monument s of Paro and Thimphu.
Arrive at Paro and Drive to Thimphu which takes about 1 hour. After lunch at Hotel we embark our tour of Thimphu. The major sites are given below:
• The National Textile Museum
• The Folk Heritage Museum
• The School Of Traditional Painting of Arts and Crafts
• Centenary Farmers’ Market
• Tashichhoe Dzong, a fortress of the glorious religion
• Watch Archery Match, Bhutan’s national game
• Craft Bazaar
Overnight at Thimphu
After Breakfast, we drive to Paro and Drive further for about 20 minutes and then hike up to Tiger’s Nest Monastery. The walk up to the viewpoint will take 1-1.5 hours. We stop at The View Point Cafeteria for refreshment and take photos with great view of Taktsang. Then we hike to the Monastery which takes about 1 hour. After visiting the monastery, we walk back downhill and visit Kyichu temple, one of 108 temples built in the 7th century.
Then, we visit to farm to observe the lifestyle of farmer. You can have traditional Bhutanese lunch and try traditional archery game of Bhutan.
Later in the evening, we take traditional Hotstone Bath.
Overnight at Paro
In the morning, you will checkout of the hotel and drive to the airport. From there, you will fly out the Paro or to your home.
What is Included
- Airport pickup and dropoff
- 2 Nights 3 Days accommodation in twin sharing basis
- 3 Meals/ Day during the tour
- English Speaking local guide and driver
- Private Transportation during the trip
- Entrance fees in sightseeing
- Bhutan Visa Approval
- Tiger Nest Hiking
What is Excluded
- Personal Expenses, Shopping
- Bar Bills
- Flight ticket to and out from Bhutan
- Bhutan Visa Cost (USD 50 per person)
- Single supplement (USD 30 per person)